- Fixed incorrect Area 6 behavior when entering it in the unlockable bonus mode without Skip Scenes enabled.
- Minor addition (and obvious improvement) to the Area 5-to-6 intermission in the bonus mode.
- Fixed bug where custom dungeons could load levels from other dungeons (including the main game's) where there were blank screens.
- Fixed various issues that occurred when exiting into blank screens in custom dungeons. In particular, progress will no longer save when entering blank screens (it wasn't supposed to before either, but it didn't work quite right).
- Fixed the potential for weird stuff to happen when restarting custom levels with certain coordinates, since the game didn't always check whether you were in the main game or the editor.
- Exporting dungeons in the editor, in addition to putting the data string on the clipboard, now also creates a text file with the data string in a local Dungeon Strings folder.
- This can also be used as an alternative to importing: the game will attempt to auto-import text files in the Dungeon Strings folder, provided no dungeon of the same name exists already.
All To Get Her (Windows) 24 MB
Aug 21, 2017
All To Get Her (Mac) 25 MB
Aug 21, 2017
Get All To Get Her
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.